Monday, April 20, 2009

Half awake poetry LOL

11:38 in the morning. I just woke up....like an hour ago... Have to be at work at 3...waiting for my Dunkin' doughnuts coffee to percolate... Went to watch Milk two nights ago, cried like a baby... Think Sean Penn was amazing and genuine in that role, surprisingly soft and determined, not the hard ass gangsta I'm used to seeing him as... thinking of auditioning for something... Job's going well... Book's getting written... Hopefully better than this entry... two solid days of sun... now fucking rain rain rain...Miss California with all my heart... never thought I'd see myself write that... Maybe it is time for a change, Obama style...

1 comment:

JG28 said...

I nearly spit out my drink at the hard ass gangsta comment. I don't think my laptop would have been amused. I've heard that the coffee ur liking is pretty good and cheaper than star bucks, I might have to try it. I'm liking the word percolate, not many people use it. I find it to be an amusing word like perhaps, it's so uppity in a good way.