Monday, May 28, 2012

"Have no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it." -Dali



Through the blog grapevine. I've discovered an amazing artist named Shae Detar. http://www.shaedetar.com/
I would post some of her lovely photos on here but I don't want her to sue me.  There's so much light and color and vision
Left in this world. 
I can forget sometimes being the pissy hermit I am. 
Looking at her portfolio I am inspired to take pictures again. 
Singing, acting, pictures, penguins
I am becoming the girl I dreamt up when I was 16. 
Being an artist has got to be one of the toughest things to be. 
It's true what your professors tell you going in,
"Don't look for approval from others because you will never get it. 
You have to believe in yourself."

Only I just said it way nicer. 


Peace




1 comment:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

In my opinion, perfection doesn't exist.

You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
Tereza
http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/